Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Adult Orthodontics - 6 Month Progress Report

Well, it has been 6 months since I got my braces and I have to say the changes I am seeing are dramatic. I created a couple of images to give everyone an idea of how much has already changed.

Below are images of my upper and lower arches - before and at 6 months into treatment. I have drawn a line along the mid-line of my teeth to give you a better idea as to how much movement I have actually experienced.



On each picture the blue line represents before treatment and the yellow line represents 6 months into treatment.

As you can see I have experienced significant change in both arches. I have experienced mild discomfort, usually on the day that I get a wire changed but it dissipates after a couple of days. Also, learning to floss with braces was a bit of a challenge, but now I am a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment